Contacting the right realtor shouldn’t be scary. We’ve worked with countless buyers and sellers at all stages of the process….whether they’re ready to go or just want information…..we believe in earning our clients trust over time and assure you there is never pressure.
Buying and selling real estate in Torrance and South Bay is a very big deal. For many it may be one of the single biggest purchases in their lives. That’s why you should have ultimate confidence in your realtor and why it’s so important to pick the right one for you. Not only should your realtor be knowledgeable, but also professional, experienced, and a good communicator and negotiator.
- About Torrance real estate specialist Keith Kyle – Meet this top producing Realtor and residential real estate specialist and find out if he would be the right fit for you.
- About Vista Sotheby’s International Realty – One of the most reputable and successful real estate brokerages in the South Bay for over 20 years. Find out more about our offices and how we provide the very best real estate services
- About Torrance – Find out all that this wonderful city can offer from great schools, to housing options, to recreation and activities
- About Buying a home – Buying a home can be a major undertaking with much involved. Find out what online tools we offer to assist you, and find out how our highest levels of customer service can make the process far simpler and less stressful
- About Selling your Redondo Beach home – Find you what you should look for in a listing agent and why working with a Redondo Beach local specialist can make a major difference.
- Testimonials – Why take our word for it…find out what our past clients have said about us.
When buying or selling a home in Torrance, you have endless choices of which real estate agent to work with. As a long time resident of the area and a consistent top producing agent, I not only have an understanding of the neighborhoods and the real estate market, but I sincerely enjoy helping people find a home in the area. You want to love where you live….and I certainly do.
Keith has been awarded “Year End Top Producer” with Vista Sotheby’s International every year since 2007.
Having lived in Hermosa for over 25 years with one child in the Hermosa school system and the other at Redondo Union, I am deeply involved with the community and think that it is one of the finest places to live imaginable. I have long been a sponsor and business partner of the Hermosa Ed Foundation, Redondo Union and the Wiseburn Ed Foundation.
From award winning schools, to charming and diverse neighborhoods, to dazzling beaches and nearly perfect weather, the South Bay has it all. I realize that you have endless choices when considering a local Realtor®, and hope that you will allow me to earn your business. My goal is not simply to sell houses, but earn clients for life.
Philosophy – Buying or selling your home is a tremendous event and shouldn’t be treated like buying a car. It is my goal to not only understand your housing goals, but to understand you and your motivation for wanting to make such a big decision.
A realtor should never “pressure” you to make a decision. I always have my client’s best interest in mind….not mine.
My goal is to have long term clients. Most realtors sell a house and simply move on to the next deal. I strive to have clients for life….friends that will gladly refer me to their friends, neighbors and family.
This is simply not a “transaction” to me. Your complete satisfaction, well beyond the close of escrow, is what I always strive for. Why take it from me…..hear what my past clients have to say.
Dedication – It is my sincerest goal to do everything possible to ensure total satisfaction. You will never work with an assistant or staff member but directly with me. In addition I am a full time realtor and have been one of the top producing realtors at South Bay Brokers and Vista Sotheby’s every year since 2007.
Expertise – with over 21 years in the South Bay, I can not only help with the local market and the key aspect of pricing, but can help with information about local schools, community events, city ordinances and building restrictions
Vista Sotheby’s International– With the merger of South Bay Brokers and Vista Sotheby’s the impeccable reputation of SBBI was combined with a global reach second to none. I have the backing and support of the top company in the area with the ability to market and reach buyers around the world.
Top Producing Realtor
[…] in Torrance CA and the South Bay. Vista Sotheby’s offers the local knowledge of some of the top realtors in Torrance, combined with the global reach of real estatest premier […]
[…] to Torrance real estate specialist Keith Kyle. the average “asking” price for the homes that sold was $915,432 with the average […]
[…] working with Torrance real estate specialist Keith Kyle, you get more than just the expertise and service of one person….you get the backing, support […]