If you’re over 55, Torrance has a number of great options for you to purchase a home….with an added advantage. Due to fewer eligible buyers due to age restrictions, senior complexes are generally priced well below similar homes that don’t have age restrictions. Many of the complexes were built in the past 20 years and have a very updated and current look and feel more like vacation style hotels than senior living condos. Take a look below at just some of the options and communities in the area.
We would be happy to send you email listing alerts when a new 55+ condo or townhome comes on the market.
Here are just a few of the complexes in Torrance and surrounding areas
- Tradewinds 55+ senior condos near Plaza Del Amo
- The Gables 55+ senior condos at 3550 Torrance Blvd
- Pacific Village at 3120 Sepulveda Blvd – Built in 2002 –
- Village Court 55+ condos in Southwood Torrance at 21345 Hawthorne Blvd – Built in 2005 – 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos
- The Meridian at 2742 Cabrillo Avenue – 44 single level 1 & 2 bedroom condos
- Breakwater Village in Redondo Beach
- New Horizons