If you’re a first time home buyer and you’re considering buying a home in the Torrance….you’ve come to the right place. We have helped many first time homebuyers not only find a home, but feel comfortable and confident throughout the process.
Torrance First Time Home Buyer FAQs and First Steps
Buying a home is a major decision, both emotionally and financially, and we can help you navigate the entire process from starting your search to closing escrow and beyond.
To help start you on your way, here are some articles designed to help you with your search:
- Why Buy a home instead of renting
- Where to search and how to find current listings
- Considering a move? Steps to take
- How to Look for Foreclosures?
- The home search. Choosing your home
- Homebuyer tips
- The home search. Finding out how much you can afford
- The pre-qualification process
- The difference between getting pre-qualified and pre-approved
- Down payments
- What does your mortgage pay for: PITI
- The loan process
- Understanding Closing Costs
- Homeowners Insurance
- How Interest Rates Will Impact You
- Why you should check your credit scores regularly
Keith Kyle and Vista Sotheby’s International are first time home buyer specialists in Torrance CA. We specialize in working with first time home buyers to make the entire process less stressful. Search the current Torrance homes for sale, find top Torrance CA Realtors®, and current home values in Southern California’s South Bay.